Abu Dhabi City Tour
Abu Dhabi – the seat of administrative, political and industrial activities in the country – is perhaps best known for its culture and heritage. But rather than trading off it as a cultural point of interest, Abu Dhabi is one of the most progressive and pioneering spots, being ranked as the world’s richest city. Our Abu Dhabi tour is a great way to get an insight into how the city has, over the years, grown from a quaint fishing village to a most modern city. From the stunning Sheikh Zayed Mosque and magnificent Emirates Palace brimming with rich history to attractions that depict the city’s eclectic architecture and superb infrastructure, you can be assured that not a single hotspot will be missed out on your trip to Abu Dhabi.
Ferrari World Theme Park
The first and largest of its kind in the world, this sprawling Ferrari-inspired theme park – on the Yas Island – is designed to provide an experience of lifetime. You can indulge in the fun and thrill with its more than 20 pulse-pounding rides and highlights, such as Formula Rosa, Fiorano GT Challenge, Scuderia Challenge, Paddock, V12 flume ride, Speed of Magic, Bell’Italia, and Galleria Ferrari.
- Operational hours for Ferrari World Theme Park from Fridays to Thursdays are between 11am to 8pm
- The Pickup will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- Pick up from Areas other than Dubai Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- Sharing transfers is available from Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed up to Marina.
- Guests are required to carry a hard copy / soft copy of the Tickets mailed which also needs to be presented at the Entrance to gain the entry.
- Timings will be subject to change in the month of Ramadan.
- Please make sure that your body should be fully covered while entering the Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Abu Dhabi. Entry will be restricted if guests wear Shorts and Skirts, Sleeveless shirts, tight clothing, swimwear, beachwear and transparent clothing.
- The park hosts many rides which might require timely maintenance. Due to any reason if any of the rides are non-operational on any day, in that case we do not holds any responsibility for the same.
- When a booking is made and confirmed at a lower rate than actual rate, Al Nahdi Travel & Tourism LLC has the right to ask for difference amount.
- Guests are prohibited from bringing food and drinks into the Park.
- All guests must adhere to ride rules and regulations and follow all instructions by Park employees.
- The pickup / drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
Special Note –
- Pick up timings for Abu Dhabi City Tour on Fridays will be as follows:Deira / Bur Dubai – 10:00 am to 10:30 amMarina / Al Barsha / SZR – 10:30 am to 11:00 am
- All Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable
- If Cancellation made within 48 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned to your Account within 7 working days
Ticket Policy – Once your tickets are issued system will not allow you to cancel any order
- Children under 3 years & below 1.3 meters height will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 3 to 10 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
- Seating arrangement for all transfers are as per the availability & our tour manager allows it.
- The pickup/drop off timing can be modified as per the trip schedule. This also may change depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Some of the mentioned inclusions may remain closed on weekends or specific days as per the government norms for which we do not hold the responsibility.
- The actual transfer timing may vary up to 30/60 minutes to the time listed on the website.
- Summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months.
- We recommend carrying sunglasses, hats and sun protection cream.
- Private Transport can be organized on request for all tours.
- Leaving off your personal belongings like Media equipment, wallets or any other valuable items in our vehicles or tour sites is solely at your responsibility. Our drivers and tour guides will not be responsible for it.
- No strollers allowed inside the vehicles without prior information so please inform us at the time of making the reservation.
- An adult must accompany children from 3 to 12 years in the water in any of the water activities
- On Islamic occasions and National holidays, the tour will not serve alcohol, and there will be no live entertainment.
- Please read carefully and understand the contents of the Tour Brochure/itinerary, the ‘Terms and Conditions,’ Price Grid and such other documents as may be applicable, as all these will form part of your contract with us once you affect the booking.
- Photography of UAE residence especially ladies, military institutions, government buildings, and installations, is strictly prohibited.
- Littering is a punishable offense and offenders may face penalties in the form of fines.
- Smoking inside public areas is not allowed.
- Some tours require your original passport or Emirates ID, and we have mentioned this information in the critical notes so please ensure that you read the critical information, we will not be responsible if you miss any tour where your passport or ID is mandatory.
- We reserve the rights to charge 100% No show charges if the guest is not turning up on time for the pickup.
- No refund for partly utilized services.
- Due to any uncontrollable circumstances, i.e. (traffic conditions, vehicle breakdowns, delay by other guests, weather circumstances), if the tour gets delayed or canceled, we will provide alternate options if possible.
- If in any case the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location, then we will not arrange for alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the missed tour.
- We reserve the complete right to reschedule an itinerary or route, adjust pricing, or even cancel a tour whenever, at our sole discretion, mainly if we deem it is vital for your safety or convenience.
- Unused inclusion in a tour package is non-refundable.
- Any guest failing to reach on time at the designated pick-up point will be considered a no-show. No reimbursement or alternative transfer will be arranged in such circumstances.
- Should a tour booking be cancelled or altered for reasons of bad weather, vehicle issue or traffic problems, we will make all sincere efforts to arrange alternative service with similar options, however, based on its availability.
- The arrangement of seating will depend on its availability and will be done by our driver or tour guides.
- Pick-up and drop-off timings listed on the website are approximate, and they will be adjusted as per your location as well as traffic conditions.
- Coupon Codes can be redeemed only through online booking process.
- We reserve the right to charge 100% No Show charges if guests do not turn up on time for the pick-up.
- In any case the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location, then we will not arrange for alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the missed tour.
- Seating arrangement is done as per the availability & it is decided by the Driver or Tour Guide except in case of private transfers.