Dubai Creek is an integral part of the city’s history. It divides the city into two sections, Bur Dubai and Deira. Both the sides of the Dubai Creek boast of some of the best exquisite buildings of the city. Therefore, a trip to the Creek is a must. However, rather than walking on the coast, go on a dhow cruise to turn your sightseeing into a unique experience.
The dhow is a traditional Bedouin boat that was used for trade and transportation. Today, these dhows have been converted into restaurants that have a lower (air-conditioned) and upper (open-air) decks. You are offered a welcome drink on arrival and are also served delicious barbecued dishes once the dhow sets on sail.
While you enjoy your drink and starters, you can look at the prestigious buildings and structures of Dubai, glittering in the night lights. You can also enjoy a delicious buffet spread with a variety of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes. Dhow cruises also have entertainment options which include live music performances, Tanura dancing, etc.
If this unique way of cruising impresses you, make a reservation on our exclusive dhow cruise for dinner.
- Transfer option is available for this Tour activity on Sharing and Private depending on the booking selection.
- Pick up from Areas other than Dubai Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- Sharing transfers is available from Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed up to Marina.
- Reporting time at Cruise is 8:00 PM and Gate closing time is 8:25 PM
- During the month of Ramadan or dry days no live entertainment & alcohol will be served as per the government guidelines.
- As per the new taxation rules of UAE, 5% VAT will be implemented for all hospitality related services from 1st Jan 2018.
- The pickup / drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Location Address – Marsa Al Seef Opposite British Consulate, Bur Dubai.
- Hotel Pick up (If transfer option selected)
- 120 minutes cruising near to Bur Dubai and Deira creek area.
- Welcome drinks, coffee, tea and water
- Washroom facilities are separate for both men and women
- International buffet dinner with BBQ items
- Tanura dance and other entertainment activities
- Open air upper deck and fully air-conditioned lower deck
- Hotel Drop off (If transfer option selected)
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|2 Hours (Approx.)||Hotel (Centrally located in City Center Area Dubai / Sharjah Sahara Centre Dubai Side)||Hotel Lobby||English||Dinner|