Terms & Conditions
- Some tours require your original passport or Emirates ID, we have mentioned this information in the important notes so please ensure that you read the important information, Al Nahdi Travel & Tourism will not be responsible if you miss any tour where your passport or ID is mandatory.
- Al Nahdi Travel & Tourism reserves the rights to charge 100% No show charges if guest is not turning up on time for the pickup.
- No refund for partly utilized services.
- Due to any uncontrollable circumstances i.e. (traffic conditions, vehicle breakdowns, delay by other guests, weather circumstances) if the tour gets delayed or cancelled, Al Nahdi Travel & Tourism will provide alternate options if possible.
- Seating arrangement are done as per the availability & it is decided by Driver or Tour Guide.
- If in any case the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location, then Al Nahdi Travel & Tourism will not arrange for alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the missed tour.
- Seating arrangement for all transfers are as per the availability & it is allotted by Representative.
- The pickup/drop off timing can be modified as per the trip schedule. This also may change depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Some of the mentioned inclusions may remain closed on weekends or specific days as per the government norms for which Al Nahdi Travel & Tourism does not hold the responsibility.
- Summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months.
- Having good quality sunglasses, sunscreen and hat are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Private Transport can be organized on request for all tours.
- Leaving of your personal belongings like Media equipment, wallets or any other valuable items in our vehicles or tour sites is solely at your own responsibility. Our drivers and tour guides will not be responsible for it.
- All the tours/excursion doesn’t include Lunch in the mentioned price provided. We can organize upon request at additional cost.
- No strollers allowed inside the vehicles without prior information to Al Nahdi Travel & Tourism at the time of making the reservation.
- Prices shown are in AED (UAE Currency) based on rates in effect at the time of booking and are subject to change without notice.
- The actual transfer timing may vary up to 30/60 minutes to the time listed on the website.
- On Islamic occasions and National holidays, the tour will not serve alcohol and there will be no live entertainment.
- Please read carefully and understand the contents of the Tour Brochure / itinerary, the ‘Terms and Conditions’, Price Grid and such other documents as may be applicable, as all these will form part of your contract with us once you affect the booking.
- Littering is a punishable offence and offenders may face penalties in the form of fines.
- Smoking inside public areas is not allowed.
- Please always avoid public displays of affection as a mark of respect for local customs.
All promotions are subject to terms and conditions. Promotion can be availed by corresponding to our representative directly Call or WhatsApp +971 52 6511231 or Email at email@example.com for more information.