Dubai Kayaking Tour
Our kayak trip makes a great choice for those who wish to enjoy Dubai’s unrivaled sights from an extraordinary standpoint on water. Anyone who has completed 16 years can participate in this amazing water activity. Moreover, the paddler’s body weight should be minimum 45 kg and not exceed 100 kg.
On this one-hour water adventure, guests can kayak down Dubai’s calm water, admiring the unequaled architectural marvels and scenic views along the way. Regardless of your ability, you can polish up your kayaking skills or even learn to paddle an advanced sea kayak under the professional guidance of our expert team.
We offer both single and double kayak tours.
- You are required to carry a copy of your Passport or Emirates ID.
- Participant should be able to swim or tread water confidently.
- Carry your own Costumes & Towels.
- Weight range for the participants should be between 45 kg to 100 kg
- No previous Experience required.
- As per the new taxation rules of UAE, 5% VAT will be implemented for all hospitality related services from 1st Jan 2018.
- Location Address – Ritz Carlton JBR
- Hotel Pick up (If transfer option selected)
- Enjoy one-hour single Kayak / double Kayak ride (Depends on option selection)
- Safety gears
- Able to swim or tread water
- Instructions by Professionals
- Hotel Drop off (If transfer option selected)
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|1 Hour (Approx.)||Hotel (Centrally located in City Center Area Dubai / Sharjah Sahara Centre Dubai Side)||Hotel Lobby||English|