- Unlimited use of more than 30 water rides & attractions
- 8 gravity-defying Master Blasters with high-powered jets
- UAE’s largest wave pool with waves up to 4.9 feet (1.5 m)
- Ultimate surfing experience at the FlowRider rides
- Chance to take a tranquil float down a relaxing lazy river
- Admission to Wild Wadi Waterpark
- Unlimited access to all rides and attractions
- Transportation to and from the park
Know Before You Book
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary.
- Some attractions may have height restrictions.
- Thursday evening is Ladies’ Night; admission is only available to women and girls as well as boys under the age of 8. Valid ID may be required as proof of age for boys.
- Select an adult ticket if you are 3 feet 5 inches (106 cm) or taller, otherwise select a child ticket.
Terms and Conditions:
- Wild Wadi rides with the height requirement of minimum 1.1 metres will not permit guests failing to meet the required height.
- In case of any discrepancy in the measurement of height at the entrance, guest will be subject to pay the difference in amount for General Admission based on height.
- Complimentary access for children of age two years or below, upon presentation of ID proof.
- Wild Wadi rates and opening hours are subject to change without prior notice.
- All prices inclusive of 5% VAT.
- AED 42 per person
Locker rental rates:
- Small AED 48
- Medium AED 69
- Large AED 90
Entrance fees are fixed based on the height of the individuals. Complementary access for children of age two years or below, upon presentation of ID proof.