What to Expect
· Gain access to the world’s highest Observation Deck
· Take to the 555-meter-high Burj Khalifa SKY ‘At the Top’ on a dedicated Sky elevator ride
· Enjoy the courteous services of a Guest Ambassador
· Experience the luxurious SKY lounge (148th level)
· Relish welcome drinks and choicest Arabian sweets / snacks here
· Make a stop at viewing platforms at 124th and 125th levels
· Take in the spellbinding Dubai views and spectacle attractions like ‘Dubai – A Falcon’s-Eye View’
· Burj Khalifa attraction Tickets come with different time slots. Our website allows you a selection to choose the from the time slots for the Burj Khalifa Ticket.
· Bring the Ticket Voucher along with your Passport Copy or Emirates ID and present it to the At the Top ‘Will Call’ counter.
· The Booking Confirmation is valid only for the specific date and time shown thereon and shall automatically expire upon the lapse of this specific date and time.
· The Pickup will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
· Tickets can only be used once and is not subject to refund or exchange of any kind whatsoever.
· Lost, damaged and / or stolen Tickets cannot be replaced, refunded or exchanged in any manner.
· Location Address – Burj Khalifa – 1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd – Dubai
· All Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable
· If Cancellation made within 48 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable
· If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned to your Account within 7 working days
Once your tickets are issued system will not allow you to cancel any order
· Children under 4 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
· Children between age 4 to 12 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
· Children above age 12 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.