- Pick up from your Hotel (If Sharing/Private Transfer option selected)
- Etihad Museum Tickets
- Entrance Ticket to Observation Deck (If option selected)
- Drop off at your Hotel (If Sharing/Private Transfer option selected)
- Burj Khalifa attraction Tickets come with different time slots. Our website allows you a selection to choose the current available time slots for the Burj Khalifa Ticket.
- Bring the Ticket Voucher along with your Passport Copy or Emirates ID and present it to the At the Top ‘Will Call’ counter.
- The Booking Confirmation is valid only for the specific date and time shown thereon and shall automatically expire upon the lapse of this specific date and time.
- The Pickup will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- Tickets can only be used once and is not subject to refund or exchange of any kind whatsoever.
- Lost, damaged and / or stolen Tickets cannot be replaced, refunded or exchanged in any manner.
- The pickup / drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Sharing transfers is available from Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed up to Marina.
- Location Address – Burj Khalifa – 1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd – Dubai
- All Cancellations made 96 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable
- If Cancellation made within 96 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned to your Account within 7 working days
Ticket Policy – Once your tickets are issued system will not allow you to cancel any order
- Children under 4 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 4 to 12 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 12 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.