DUBAI FOUNTAIN SHOW
The Dubai Fountain is located very next to Burj Khalifa and just outside of the Dubai Mall. Designed by the world-renowned WET Design, it is famed for its distinct and largest-of-its-kind choreographed fountain show, which is intricately entwined with jaw-dropping water, light, and music features. In fact, it’s a must experience for any visitor traveling to Dubai.
During this water show, the high-powered spritzers – nestled in the sprawling 30-acre Burj Lake – propel more than 20000 gallons of perfectly timed and mesmerizingly choreographed streams of water, in tune to the rhythm of whichever contemporary or timeless song played in the background. It reaches up to a massive height of up to 500 feet, which is equivalent to a 45-storey building. More than 6500 WET superlight and about 25 color projectors are used to illuminate this visual delight.
Al though you can watch this spectacular performance for free from diverse convenient spots such as the waterfront promenade and elegant restaurants and cafes in the vicinity, probably the best option to enjoy it up-close is with an amazing ride along the 900 feet long man-made Burj Lake. From the skyscraping Burj Khalifa to the classic Souk Al Bahar, you’ll also be able to marvel at Downtown Dubai’s stunning architectural beauty on this extraordinary cruise.
What to Expect
- Enjoy a relaxed ride along Burj Lake aboard a traditional Abra
- Watch the jaw-dropping Dubai Mall Fountain Show up close
- Admire this spectacular water show which uses over 6500 WET superlight and 25 plus color projectors
- Immerse yourself in its brilliantly choreographed extravaganza wherein water reaches up to a great height of up to 500 feet
- See Burj Khalifa, Souk Al Bahar and other modern architectural treasures from an extraordinary vantage point
- Operational hours for this activity are 17h45 – 23h30. Last boat departs 30 minutes prior to closing.
- You are requested to make yourself available 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time. Once the Boat departs there will strictly be no reschedules.
- The Pickup will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport unless Airport Pickup selected while Booking.
- Sharing transfers is available from Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed up to Marina.
- Bring the Ticket Voucher along with your Passport Copy or Emirates ID at the time of this activity.
- The Booking Confirmation is valid only for the specific date and time shown thereon and shall automatically expire upon the lapse of this specific date and time. Tickets can only be used once and is not subject to refund or exchange of any kind whatsoever.
- Lost, damaged and / or stolen Tickets cannot be replaced, refunded or exchanged in any manner.
- The pickup / drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- All Cancellations made 96 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable
- If Cancellation made within 96 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned to your Account within 7 working days
Ticket Policy – Once your tickets are issued system will not allow you to cancel any order
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children above 3 years will be charged Adult Rates.
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with us.