About the activity:
- Explore every aspect of Abu Dhabi, ranging from ancient cultural buildings to modern infrastructure including Ferrari World, Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Heritage Village, and Emirates Palace.
- Abu Dhabi Grand Mosque, also known as Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is listed among the world’s most stunning mosques. It also houses the Largest Chandelier in the World.
- Emirates Palace is a significant landmark of Abu Dhabi. A magnificent architectural marvel decorated with 114 domes made of gold and marble. Book now Emirates
- Al Corniche, also known as the Abu Dhabi Corniche is an impressive walkway that offers a picturesque view of the Arabian Gulf. The Abu Dhabi city tour and Ferrari World tour let you drive pass or stop for lunch at some of its trendy cafes and restaurants.
- Ferrari World transports you to the world of supercars that drift at a bolting speed. Discover the five incredible zones with over 40 stunning rides & experiences including the Family, F1, Adventure, Italian and Welcome Zones.
- Experience an adrenaline rush at a speed of 240 km/hr. in the World’s fastest roller coaster – Formula Rossa.
- Dine-in style at the best of Italian and other international cuisines restaurants like Mama Rossella, Il Podio, Expresso Rosso, and Officers Food Quarters at additional cost.
Abu Dhabi City Tour with Ferrari World Highlights:
- Marvel at Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the world’s most magnificent mosques that also houses the World’s Largest Chandelier
- Visit the Emirates Palace that boasts of great Islamic architecture and represents different shades of sands found in the Arabian Desert
- Find yourself on Cloud Nine while riding more than 40 unique thrilling rides and experiences at Ferrari World, the largest indoor theme park in the world
- Enjoy a thrilling journey at a speed of 240 km/hr. in World’s fastest roller coaster – Formula Rossa at the Ferrari World
Know Before You Go for Abu Dhabi City Tour with Ferrari World
- The guest will be required to carry a PCR test report. Guest is required to show Evidence of fully ‘Vaccinated status’/ ‘Green Pass’ in Alhosn App (or proof of vaccine exemption in Alhosn app)
- PCR Test required to access Abu Dhabi. (Valid for 48hrs)
- Entrance to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is not guaranteed during Islamic Holidays.
- The Grand Mosque remains closed during any Islamic festival, as per the UAE law.
- Please make sure that your body is fully covered while entering the Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Abu Dhabi. Entry will be restricted if guests wear Shorts and Skirts, Sleeveless shirts, tight clothing, swimwear, beachwear and transparent clothing.
- Women must wear long loose clothing, ensuring their arms and legs are fully covered with head cover all the time.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Opening time of mosque: 9 AM to 8 PM (everyday) & 5 PM – 8 PM (Fridays)
- All children under 12 years must be accompanied by an adult over 18 years old and each must have their own ticket and a valid Emirates ID or a Passport copy for the age proof at Ferrari World.
- Infants aged 0-2 can ride the bus and enter the Ferrari World for free.
- Timings will be subject to change in the month of Ramadan.
- Guests are prohibited from bringing food and drinks into the park.
- Operating hours for Ferrari World Park are from 12:00 am to 8:00 pm and for Ferrari Store, from 11:45 am to 8:00 pm (daily).
- Pets are not allowed on the tour
- Operational Hours – Ferrari World – 12 pm – 8 pm (Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays)
- Operational Hours – Ferrari World – 1 pm – 8 pm (Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays) in April
Things to Carry for Abu Dhabi City Tour with Ferrari World
- Walking shoes