A luxurious tour of the Garden city- Al Ain. It includes a fort, archeological park, museum, natural hot water springs, and mall.
Why Should I go for this?
- This is a perfect tour to escape from Dubai’s uber glitzy urban scene.
- This fully guided tour with all transfers retreats you to Al Ain, which is a true oasis with verdant gardens, serene parks etc.
- Opportunity to see the UAE’s second largest mountain, Jebel Hafeet, with the most remarkable views over the city.
- Visit some of the region’s top attractions, mainly the museum-turned Al Jahili Fort, Al Ain National Museum, Archeological Park, Al Ain Zoo and Al Ain Mall.
- There will be a stop at the traditional Camel Market, which is probably the region’s last of its kind.
- You’ll further get to experience the natural hot springs, lying at the base of Jebel Hafeet Mountain.
- Transfers are only provided from centrally located hotels and residences in Dubai city. (Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed, Marina)
- Please carry a valid photo ID/Passport along with you
- Kindly provide us with detailed pick-up information for an easy pick up from your location
- On specific days and weekends some of the locations might remain closed for visits. In such cases we do not hold any responsibility and no compensation will be adjusted
- Special Note: Al Ain National Heritage, Al Ain Fort and Archaeological Park will be closed on Monday’s and Friday’s
- Note: Operational timing during Ramadan for Al Ain Zoo will be 7:00 pm to 12:00 am
There are no reviews yet.