- It’s one of the region’s largest water parks.
- It’s a part of the impressive ever Atlantis, The Palm Hotel, located on the crescent of the iconic palm-shaped Palm Jumeirah Island.
- Apart from Aquaventure Water Park, your ticket covers access to the Lost Chambers Aquarium and the 700-meter-long Adventure Beach.
- Experience a mix of super daring, milder and kid-exclusive rides, slides and attractions within the water park.
- The water park’s daredevil experiences take form of Leap of Faith, Master Blast and Poseidon’s Revenge.
- Opportunity to be part of a variety of thrilling marine activities such as Ray Feeding, Shark Snorkeling and Diving.
- You can further fly high over the park with the Atlantean Flyer zip line and experience the exhilarating ever wave rider fun with Surf’s Up.
- As you step into the Lost Chambers Aquarium, discover the mythical city of the Lost City of Atlantis.
- There are also 65,000 marine animals on display here.
- Transfers (If option selected)
- Atlantis Aqua venture Day Pass
- Enjoy unlimited access to Aquaventure Water Park
- Get unlimited access to Adventure Beach
- Atlantis Aquaventure Super pass
- Make the most of its mix of heart-racing, milder, and kid-specific rides with Entry to the Lost Chambers Aquarium
- Lost Chamber Aquarium
- See over 65000 distinct marine animals.
- Chances to see marine experts dive and feed sharks.
- Pick up and drop off.
- All personal expenses spend for dining, shopping etc. on-site.
- Visitors are not allowed to bring food, beverages & Alcohol into Aquaventure.
- Atlantis Aquaventure is a shallow water facility. Please enter all pools and attractions feet first for your safety. Diving is not permitted anywhere.
- The Pickup will be arranged from Dubai Hotel / Residence only.
- Pick-up from Areas other than centrally located Dubai Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- Sharing transfers are available only from Deira, Bur Dubai.
- The pick-up/drop-off timing on Sharing transfers may be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Important Note: – Atlantis Off-peak tickets will not be valid for the below-mentioned dates –
- 21 October – 5 November 2023
- 23 December – 31 December 2023