A banana boat ride in Dubai is sure to give chills and fun that all members in a family will enjoy. Accommodating up to eight people on its durable set of seats, this pleasant pontoon-like boat is towed behind a jet ski or a speedboat.
Based on your needs and the kind of adventure you’re looking for, your certified instructor on the speedboat will slow down or move at extreme speeds and even take rapid turns and twists, all the while pulling your banana boat through the water. Lash against the water waves, get wet and laugh out innocuously, as you not only revel in this exciting ride, but also immerse in the beautiful views of Dubai’s coastline in the background.
If you’ve any query on this thrilling water adventure, do not hesitate to give us a call or drop us an email. Our team would be delighted to listen to your needs and organize a memorable banana ride for your group.
- Passport or Emirates ID is mandatory to be carried during this trip.
- Carry your own costumes & towels.
- Minimum 2 persons required for this activity.
- Children under 10 years will not be allowed for this activity due to safety reasons.
- Children below 18 years & above 10 years will be allowed for this activity if they are accompanied by their Parents or an Adult
- Participants should be able to swim or tread water.
- As per the new taxation rules of UAE, 5% VAT will be implemented for all hospitality related services from 1st Jan 2018.
- Location Address – Ritz Carlton JBR
- Hotel Pick up (If transfer option selected)
- 15 Min Banana Ride in Dubai Beach
- Life Jackets
- Safety instructions by Professionals
- Hotel Drop off (If transfer option selected)
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|15 Minutes (Approx.)||Hotel (Centrally located in City Center Area Dubai / Sharjah Sahara Centre Dubai Side)||Hotel Lobby||English|