- Entry to one of the world’s largest aquariums
- Strategic location at the Dubai Mall which also houses KidZania, VR Park and Dubai Ice Rink
- Discover its two sections including the aquarium and the underwater zoo.
- See the world’s largest suspended aquarium with a 10-million-liter water tank.
- The aquarium alone shelters over 33,000 underwater creatures from close to 150 species.
- Opportunity to take part in some unique water activities like Dive with Sharks, Cage Snorkeling and Glass Bottom Ride
- Walk along the 48-meter-long underwater tunnel which offers a 270-degree view of the aquarium.
- At the underwater zoo, meet King Crocs, the world’s largest reptile, as well as a variety of night creatures.
- Transfers (If Option selected)
- Access to Aquarium Tunnel
- Underwater Zoo.
- Guided Behind the Scenes tour.
- Penguin Cove
- Pick up and drop off.
- All personal expenses spend for shopping, dining etc. on-site.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled time.
- Transfers are available from centrally located hotels and residences in Dubai city. (Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed, Marina)
- Pick up from Areas other than Dubai Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- The timings for sharing may vary, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Pregnant ladies or Children below 2 years are not allowed in Glass Boat.
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult or a Guardian during the activity.
- Accessible for Wheelchair and stroller (Excluding Rayn Encounter, Penguin Encounter)
- The service provider holds no responsibility if any component of an attraction is non-operational due to technical reasons or weather conditions.