Dubai City Tour
The four-hour Dubai city tour package by Al Nahdi Travel & Tourism is one of the best ways to explore the both historic and glittering side of Dubai that is often referred to as the Middle East’s gem. The tour includes a visit to Dubai Museum that is housed within the 18th century Al Fahidi Fort. It has on display arts and artifacts reflecting the ancient history and lifestyle of traditional Arabs. An ideal illustration of a blend of outstanding Islamic and contemporary architecture, Jumeirah Mosque is another popular point of interest covered in the itinerary.
For a peep into the glitzy side of Dubai, our itinerary further comprises a tour to such phenomenal attractions of the city as Burj Al Arab Hotel – the world’s only seven-star hotel that is especially noted for its distinctive silhouette resembling a billowing sail, the Palm Island – the crescent shaped man-made island, Atlantis Hotel and Burj Khalifa – the towering building that is one of its kind in the whole world. Equally noteworthy is Dubai’s scenic attractions, and a photo stop to well-maintained Jumeirah Beach will provide you with a unique opportunity to immerse in the city’s natural beauty.
The journey ends with a drive through Sheik Zayed Road that has imposing skyscrapers lined on its either side and a shopping at one of the city’s prominent shopping malls. Whether you are history buff, shopping freak or just here to have a glimpse of city’s significant tourist attractions, Al Nahdi Travel & Tourism’s city tour assures to cover all your unique requirements.
- Transfer option is available for this tour activity on sharing and private depending on the booking selection.
- The Pickup will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence as per your booking selection only and not from the Airport.
- Pick up from Areas other than Dubai Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- According to your Booking Selection sharing transfers will provided from Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed up to Marina, DIP, International City, Dragon Mart, Motor City, Greens & Dubai land.
- On specific days and weekends some of the locations might remain close for visits. In such cases we do not hold any responsibility and no compensations will be adjusted.
- The pickup / drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Photo Stops – Dubai Museum, Jumeirah Beach, Atlantis Hotel
- Drive by – Jumeirah mosque, Burj al Arab, Mall of Emirates, Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa
- All Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 48 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned to your Account within 7 working days
Ticket Policy – Once your tickets are issued system will not allow you to cancel any order
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 3 to 10 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.