A 30-minute session of fly boarding in Dubai offers a sheer thrill of being suspended over the sea. Despite relatively a new water adventure invented only in 2011, this sport – designed and developed by the popular Jet Ski racer, Franky Zapata – is already a favorite of celebs like Leonardo di Caprio.
Imagine a wakeboard or hoverboard with the ability to fly! This is what exactly you can expect from a fly board. It contains boots that strap the rider onto its platform. The real thrill begins when a jet-ski or a purpose-built personal water craft pumps water into this board via a flexible hose of some 10 meters, thereby propelling the rider aloft.
With the pressure of the jet-ski being controlled by a certified operator, the riders will have the flexibility to change directions and perform several tricks, such as diving like a dolphin, soaring in the air, and even challenging gravity like a superman. Categorized as an extreme water activity, fly boarding is safe though, typically allowing adventurists to get up on its platform within 10 to 15 minutes after the training and briefing of instructions.
Want to make a booking or interested to know more about this distinct water sport? Don’t delay getting in touch with our team.
- Passport or Emirates ID is mandatory to be carried during this trip
- Carry your own costumes & towels
- No previous Experience required.
- Children under 10 years will not be allowed for this activity due to safety reasons.
- Children below 18 years & above 10 years will be allowed for this activity if they are accompanied by their Parents or an Adult.
- Participant should be able to swim or tread water.
- As per the new taxation rules of UAE, 5% VAT will be implemented for all hospitality related services from 1st Jan 2018.
- Location Address – Ritz Carlton JBR
- Hotel Pickup (If transfer option selected)
- Fly board adventure
- Services of a certified instructor
- Safety Gears
- Hotel Drop off (If transfer option selected)
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|20 / 30 Minutes (Approx.)||Hotel (Centrally located in City Center Area Dubai / Sharjah Sahara Centre Dubai Side)||Hotel Lobby||English|