Terms & Conditions:
All Guests entering Dubai Garden Glow are subject to the terms and conditions as set forth by Dubai Garden Glow Management.
The Magic Park is featured at an additional charge.
- The ticket is valid for a single entry only.
- Tickets are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- Professional shoots, including engagements, wedding, modeling, TV ads and other events requires prior approval.
- Opening and closing timings should be observed strictly.
- Please use proper passages, walkways, and exits allocated for such use.
- Outside Food, Drinks, and Smoking not permitted.
- Cars, Balls, Scotties, Bicycles, Hover boards, Pets are not allowed.
- Guests must follow all posted and verbal safety instructions provided by Dubai Garden Glow.
- Non-smoking zones at Dubai Garden Glow to be strictly followed.
- Animals or pets are not allowed inside the Dubai Garden Glow.
- Any instruction from the security personnel should be followed immediately without argument.
- Respectful attire must be worn at all times and Dubai Garden Glow reserves the right to refuse admittance to Guests with unacceptable attire.
- The management has all the right to expel any visitor from the park if found posing great threats to park assets or involves in miss conduct.
- Any damages arising due to negligence or non-compliance with mentioned instructions shall be sole responsibility of the visitor and their companions.
- Dubai Garden Glow reserves the right to change park timings, to temporarily close shows, attractions for the purposes of safety, maintenance without prior notice or any compensation.
- Dubai Garden Glow is not responsible or liable for any lost, stolen or damaged property.
For safety purposes, Dubai Garden Glow will be closed in case of any natural calamity or waterlog occurring due to rains. No further entry will be allowed in such instances.
HEALTH & SAFETY TIPS:
At Dubai Garden Glow, the safety of guests and employees is primary focus. In addition to existing health and safety protocols, enhanced procedures are in-line with the announcement of the UAE Ministry of Health and Prevention and in accordance with the World Health Organization’s approved international practices. Here are some of the helpful tips and safety guidelines to keep you and your loved ones safe while enjoying your time.
- Temperature checks prior to entry
- Face masks are mandatory
- Enhanced cleaning procedures
- Social distancing is mandatory
- Use hand sanitizers when needed
- Contactless Payment Available
- Entertainment timings & operations adjusted
Note – In case of a medical emergency, the park(s) will implement a set of standard protocols adherent to WHO, DHA, Dubai Municipality, and other government authorities.