PADI Scuba Divers are qualified to:
· Dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional to a maximum depth of 12 meters/40 feet.
· Obtain air fills, rent or purchase scuba equipment and participate in dive activities as long as properly supervised.
· Continue dive training by completing the PADI Open Water Diver certification and taking certain specialty diver courses.
· PADI materials, certification fees, equipment rental are included
The PADI Scuba Diver course consists of three main phases divided into 2 days of training:
· 3 Knowledge Development (Classroom) to understand basic principles of scuba diving
· 3 Pool Dives to learn basic scuba skills
· 2 Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore (2 dives off Jumeirah beach in Dubai or the Al Aqah beach in Fujairah)
There are no reviews yet.