- It’s the Middle East’s first LEGOLAND® theme park.
- It’s one of the region’s top family attractions, being exclusively designed for families with kids aged between 2 to 12 years.
- It has six uniquely themed lands that are certain to enthrall both young and young-at-heart. This includes FACTORY, IMAGINATION, LEGO® CITY, ADVENTURE, KINGDOMS and MINILAND.
- Your little ones will get the chance to earn their own LEGOLAND® Driving License.
- You’ll get to take in one of Dubai’s most exhilarating and biggest rides with the Dragon roller coaster.
- Experience the Middle East’s only 4D movie theatre where you can spectacle ‘The LEGO Movie 4D: A New Adventure.’
- While every land is distinctly set, MINILAND is probably the most iconic. There are life-size replicas of well-known structures (both across the region and world), all created using millions of LEGO® bricks.
- It’s located inside Dubai Parks and Resorts™ which also hosts MOTIONGATE™ Dubai.
- Entry ticket to LEGOLAND® Dubai.
- Full-day access to all rides and attractions
- Transport option -Only if selected.
- Transfer services will be provided from centrally located hotels and residences in Dubai city. (Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed, Marina)
- Tickets are non-refundable, non-resalable and non-exchangeable for any other promotion, discount or ticket.
- Children below the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
- Opening Hours:
- Monday – Thursday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Friday – Sunday: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM.