Dubai is a place where you go to when you want to soak in luxury and opulence. The magnificence, culture and heritage of Dubai, one of the Emirate cities of UAE, attract thousands of people from all around the world. While sightseeing in Dubai is a true delight, this may not be enough if you have children travelling with you. Kids would want to take a break from visiting monuments and parks and have some fun time. However, you need not worry about this as Dubai offers myriad of theme parks for the entertainment of children. One such popular theme park in Dubai is the Legoland Water Park.
The Legoland Water Park, as the name suggests, is based on the theme of Legos, a popular game for children. This water park has everything you expect from a water park and is designed for the enjoyment of children between the ages of 2 and 12. Here, you will find more than 20 water slides designed for people of all ages.
While you are not zooming down a water slide, you can choose to float around a pool. Some of the major attractions of this place are Lego Wave Pool, DUPLO Splash Safari, Joker Soaker, Splash Out, Twin Chasers, LEGO Slide Racers, Red Rush, Wave Rider, etc. Moreover, you can also build your own LEGO raft and float around the pool with your family and friends.
If you have toddlers with you who cannot possibly enjoy the huge slides and pools, you really need not worry as the Legoland Water Park also has a toddler play area with slides that are designed especially for the little tots. All in all, this water park is the perfect place for a fun family time.
If you are a resident of Dubai or visiting the city as a tourist and want to spend a day with your family and friends at the Legoland Water Park, all you need to do is give a call and we will make the necessary arrangements. Apart from the tickets to the water park, we can also arrange transportation services if you need one.
- Guests are required to carry a hard copy of the Tickets downloaded from our Website which also needs to be presented at the Entrance to gain the entry.
- You are required to download a soft copy of the Ticket from your Travel Cart.
- River Land Uniquely Themed Retail and dining destination at the heart of Dubai Parks and Resorts comprising of 4 themed Zones and featuring more than 50 Shops and Restaurants opened to Guests free of charge.
- The GCC Residence offer is for the Residents of UAE, KSA, Oman, Bahrain and Kuwait Only. All guests will be required to present a valid Resident ID at the ticketing gate to redeem this offer.
- For each valid GCC Resident ID shown, a maximum of 5 tickets per park for the day can be redeemed.
- Dubai Parks and Resorts Operational hours may vary in the month of Ramadan.
- No eating or drinking outdoors is permitted in the month of Ramadan.
- Minimum 2 persons required for this activity on sharing transfers.
- Sharing transfers is available from Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed up to Marina.
- The pickup / drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- As per the new taxation rules of UAE, 5% VAT will be implemented for all hospitality related services from 1st Jan 2018.
- Location Address – Sheikh Zayed Road, Opposite Palm Jebel Ali – Dubai
· LEGOLAND® Water Park
From 15th May to 30th September
Saturday to Friday – 10:00 am – 06:00 pm
- Hotel Pick up (If transfer option selected at the time of your Booking)
- Entrance Tickets to Legoland Water Park
- Hotel Drop off (If transfer option selected at the time of your Booking)
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|8 Hours (Approx.)||Hotel (Centrally located in City Center Area Dubai / Sharjah Sahara Center Dubai side)||Hotel Lobby||English|