Explore the perfect blend of rich cultural heritage along with the glittering skyscrapers. Enjoy the best of Sharjah attractions.
- Kindly provide us with detailed information on your location for smooth operation of your transfers.
- The Pickup will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- On specific days and weekends some of the locations might remain closed for visits. In such cases we do not hold any responsibility and no compensation will be adjusted.
Why Should I go for this?
- Sharjah is one of the UAE’s cultural gems. It was recognized as the Cultural Capital of Arab World in 1998 and later as the Capital of Islamic Culture in 2014.
- This guided tour with transfers (to and from Dubai) allows you to discover some of Sharjah’s classic sights and attractions.
- Following a drive through Sharjah Corniche, you’ll visit the emirate’s biggest mosque at King Faisal Mosque and the Sharjah Museum of Islamic Civilization.
- There will also be a halt at the vibrant ever Qanat Al Qasba and the Blue Souk (Souk Al Markazi), one of the region’s most distinctive shopping destinations.
- Attractions such as Fish Market and Sharjah Cultural Square are also included in the tour program.