Terms And Conditions
Al Nahdi Travel & Tourism is hereinafter referred to in these Terms and Conditions as Al Nahdi Travel & Tourism LLC, and we.
READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS GIVEN HERE CAREFULLY AS THEY HAVE CRITICAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS, OBLIGATIONS, LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT COULD APPLY TO YOU OR YOUR SITUATION. ON USING OR ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE OR BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR ANY OF OUR DUBAI VISAS, TOURS AND OTHER SERVICES ADVERTISED ON OUR WEBSITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED HERE.
- POLICIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS. On using or accessing the website www.alnahditravels.com, or for that matter any of the websites owned or operated by us, you acknowledge to have read and understood as well as to have agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions stated here. We reserve every right to add, modify or delete any of our Terms and Conditions or Website Use and Purchase Policies in the future. If you disagree with any of the Terms and Conditions or Policies, states here, we request you use or access our Website or services.
- SITE CONTENT. By accessing our website you acknowledge it may contain information, software, data, typefaces, data compilations, photographs, text, graphics, sounds and images that are exclusively the property of Al Nahdi Travel & Tourism and that such content is protected by the United Arab Emirates as well as other international property laws. You agree not to use, reproduce, modify or distribute any of the content on our site in whole or in part, without prior written consent from us. You have the permission to view, copy and print hard copies of our content but solely for personal and non-commercial purposes either to place an order or shop with us.
- AL Nahdi Travel & Tourism PROPERTY AND IP RIGHTS. Al Nahdi Travel & Tourism name and logo, pictures, graphics AND the website itself are protected by the strictest copyright, trademark and other Intellectual Property laws. You are not allowed to use our Intellectual Property without a prior written consent from us.
- THIRD PARTY PROPERTY AND IP RIGHTS. All content and other Intellectual Property owned by third parties on our website enjoy full protection under copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights of third parties. Al Nahdi Travel & Tourism makes it clear that we are not required by law to independently verify the business practices of these third parties, and make no representations and warranties related to any of their property. Just because we carry a link or reference to a third party should not be seen as an endorsement made by us.
- ERRORS AND INACCURACIES. You can expect is to provide the most accurate and up-to-date information on our website. However, there is always a chance that our website may contain mistakes, errors or omission, and information that is not complete or current. We have the right to correct such information or to update them at any point, without notice.
- LIMITATION ON LIABILITY. Al Nahdi Travel & Tourism makes it clear that under no event are our officers, directors, managers, shareholders, agents, affiliates, contractors, or employees liable for any special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages resulting from your use of our website or purchase of any of our services. The Limitation on Liability applies in particular on claims arising due to breach of contract, negligence or other torts.
- GOVERNING LAW, VENUE AND FORUM. Anyone who visits our website or buys any of our products or services agrees in principle to the laws of the United Arab Emirates. Any dispute between you and us is to be litigated according to the laws of the United Arab Emirates and under the exclusive venue and jurisdiction of United Arab Emirates courts.
- USE BY INDIVIDUALS UNDER 18 PROHIBITED. All purchases on our website should be made by individuals 18 years of age or older. When you purchase any of our products or services, you represent and warrant to us that you are 18 years of age or older.
- EQUITABLE REMEDIES. You herein acknowledge that any breach of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions may result in irreparable harm to us and that there is no proper remedy at law for the same. This entitles us, in our sole discretion to take actions for injunctive relief or/and specific performance, which may include placing a temporary restraining order, or a preliminary or permanent injunction for the same.
- VISA Application. VISA Application fees once paid is not refundable under any circumstance including no-show, no response from the customer.
Once payment is received, Al Nahdi Travel & Tourism shall start the visa process immediately & visa fee will not be refunded unless the visa rejected from immigration.
If visa is rejected, original rejection paper shall be given to the client and application charges shall be deducted.