Why visit Abu Dhabi?
Some of you are thinking why you should visit Abu Dhabi if you have already seen Dubai city. But the main point is although both are neighbors and are in the Arab World still, the silent features of both cities are entirely different. In the same place does not mean that they are similar and offers the same attraction. Abu Dhabi has its own distinct features utterly different from Dubai and gives you an amazing feeling once you visit the place. Abu Dhabi is the capital of the U.A.E and is a tremendous regional powerhouse.
Things to do in Abu Dhabi
If you’re thinking about the options, what can one do in Abu Dhabi? Then do not worry, Abu Dhabi city is not short of options for its tourists. Here are some of the best things anyone can enjoy during their trip to Abu Dhabi.
• Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
Who does not know the name of Sheik Al Zayed Mosque? It does not matter where you live if you love to travel and are interested in beautiful architect than you must hear this name. Without hesitating twice, one can say that Sheikh Al Zayed Mosque is the landmark of the Abu Dhabi. The mosque is a fantastic combination of cladding in Macedonian marble. Mosque proudly reflects the colors of Mameluke, Ottoman, and Fatimid design, which collectively makes it a masterpiece of Islamic architecture. It took 20 years to complete this masterpiece and is opened to the public in 2007. Visitors can witness the amazing artwork in the interior and exterior of the mosque.
• Emirates Palace Hotel – Epitome of Luxury
Emirates Palace Hotel Abu Dhabi is a spellbinding milestone that is a wonder to see for each one of the individuals who adventure through its great doors. Every one of the likes and all the shocking creative mind spring up as faculties are blessed to receive an astonishing and exceptional experience. Take in the quality of extravagance that fills each side of this peaceful heaven!
• Ferrari World
This place is specially designed for all of the car racing fans. It is a theme park that allows you to have a thrilling experience of Formula One racing. Children’s can also enjoy and learn driving skills on Junior GT track whereas, for an exciting experience, the adrenaline junkies are waiting for all of you to ride flying ace roller coasters. It also contains a spectacular collection of Ferrari cars.
• Yas Island
This beautiful man-made island is nothing less than luxury and comfort with the picture-perfect view of the beach. You can spend your day enjoying sunbathing in a peaceful environment away from the busy routine of life. Other features of the island are its Yas water park, Yas Marina Circuit for car racing and Yas Malls for shopping.
• Abu Dhabi Heritage Village – Discover History at Its Best!
In the event that you are hoping to make a trip down to a city of old history and structural brightness, look no further than the Abu Dhabi Heritage Village situated at the focal point of Abu Dhabi City. This verifiable marvel is a great encounter to uncover.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You have to book the Abu Dhabi City Tour at least 24 hours prior to your tour date.
- Prices are on a shared / Private basis as per option selected or available at time of booking.
- All the prices are applicable per person only.
- Professional licensed tour guide of English Language.
- For kids up to 2 Years are Free of Charge, 3 years and above same price will be charged as of an adult.
- We hold the rights on allocation of seating as per availability.
- All the shared transfers are managed on SIC / Sharing with other Tourist.
DRESS CODE FOR GRAND MOSQUE
- Men: Long-Sleeve Shirts, and Full Length Trouser (ankle-length).
- Women: Long Trousers or Skirts, Long-Sleeve Shirts or Tops, Nothing Tight, Headscarf is a must to cover the head (important).